5 Easy ways to Succeed with these New Year’s health resolutions.
Hey friends! Have you made your New Year’s healthy resolutions yet? Don’t set yourself up for a goal failure. Start this year out succeeding!
It’s always a good idea to set goals and improve ourselves, but let’s face it, we need New Year’s healthy resolutions we can achieve.
Here are 5 simple things you can do to improve your health in a BIG way.
Simply follow these new year’s healthy resolutions to improve your life.
- Take a whole foods multi-vitamin daily. How easy is that! Taking a vitamin every day can drastically help to ensure you are getting the proper nutrients your body needs.
So what exactly is different about a whole foods multi-vitamin?
A whole foods multi-vitamin is exactly that. It is a vitamin made from FOOD and your body knows what to do with them. All of the nutrients are actually utilized. No more “flushing” down your hard earned dollars!
2. Drink more pure filtered water. Start small if your someone who drinks little to no water. Start by drinking 3 glasses everyday, one before each meal. If you already drink lots of water, just increase it by one more glass.
Why is filtered water so important?
Filtered water is key because in order to have a clean pure body we need to consume pure clean water.
Filtered water is the only way to do this. Tap water is full of contaminants like chlorine, heavy metals, and fluoride Avoid all bottled water in plastic bottles as these are laced with contaminants that mess with your endocrine system.
I love my Aqua Rain filtration system! It filters out most all contaminants and does not need power. It also doesn’t have to be hooked up to your faucet. Great for emergency situations too!
If your looking for a more economical way to go, you can purchase a PUR water pitcher.
3. A great New Year’s healthy resolution is get to bed by ten p.m. Having a set bedtime and sticking to it can improve your health in so many ways. The best realm sleep happens between 10 and 1.
Going to bed a little earlier and getting 8 hours of sleep can help your stress levels, help heal your adrenals, and help you lose weight.
Just think, you can lose more weight by getting enough rest. Who would of thought?
4. Exercise, this is a big one! However, we tend to set unrealistic goals. If you are someone who does not exercise at all making a goal to exercise for an hour everyday, 5 days a week probably isn’t the way to go. Set a goal you can achieve. Do something you love 15 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
If you are someone who spends 5 days a week in the gym, maybe try mixing your routine up a little. Give something new a try.
Yoga, Pilates, PIYO, or High Fitness to name a few. There are so many fun choices out there and jazzing it up a little is just what your body needs!
5. Laugh more. Studies show that laughing burns calories, reduces stress and creates a better sense of well being.
Set yourself free through laughter. How fun and easy is that!
The bottom line is ANYTHING you do to improve your health is exactly that an improvement! So make the goal and achieve it!